We’d love to connect with you throughout the week of May 18 through our Care and Share events. During our time together, we’ll connect to meaningful conversations and compassionate support.
Register to join us for any or all of our upcoming Care and Share events via our widget at the bottom of the page for a chance to win:
- Your choice of six Caregiver Cards from Jenn Chan
- Your Caregiver Relationship Contract: How to Navigate the Minefield of New Roles and Expectations by Debra Hallisey of AdvocateforMom&Dad.com.
- Just for You: a Daily Self-Care Journal by Elizabeth Miller of HappyHealthyCaregiver.com
- A seat in an upomcing Certified Caregiving Advocate training date of your choice
- A seat in an upcoming Certified Caregiving Consultant training date of your choice
- A seat in an upcoming Certified Caregiving Educator training date of your choice (available only to those who are Certified Caregiving Consultants)
- A seat in an upcoming Certified Caregiving Facilitator training date of your choice
- A seat in an upcoming Certified Caregiving Specialist training date of your choice
- 60-minutes of free consulting to get and stay organized. The minutes can be used in 15, 30-minute segments or all at once. Offered by Toni Gitles.
- Your choice of one of the mugs, below, donated by Dannelle LeBlanc
Our schedule of Care and Share events is as follows:
- Monday, May 18, 8 p.m. ET: Planning for our Worries
- Tuesday, May 19, 8 p.m. ET: Steadying Our Stumbles
- Wednesday, May 20, Noon ET: Creating our Family Emergency Plan
- Wednesday, May 20, 5 p.m. ET: Assumptions about Our Caregiving Role and Caree Relationship: A Conversation with Dannelle Leblanc, CCC, CSA and former family caregiver for her father-in-law
- Wednesday, May 20, 8 p.m. ET: Check-In for Those Who Care
- Thursday, May 21 at 7 p.m. ET: The Organized Caregiver with Toni Gitles, CCC, CCE and former family caregiver for her mom.
- Thursday, May 21, 8 p.m. ET: Meet our Instructors in The Caregiving Years Training Academy’s Certified Family Care Manager training program
- Friday, May 22, Noon ET: Learn how to transform your personal caregiving experience into the difference your community needs. We’ll share an overview of our Certified Caregiving Advocate, Consultant, Educator, Facilitator and Specialist training programs.
- Friday, May 22, 4 p.m. ET: Happy Hour. Join us for a drink as we announce raffle winners.
We’ve also added a series of new events beginning the end of May including a weekly Grief Care and Share meeting and a special reading with Denise.
See you then!